haizzz... this is my 2 blog if u all wan see more of this u can go to my frist blog.^^thx
I from 1 is at SMKBU2 , now i chg scl to SMKSD1. I have a group of fren . but now i hv many of that . Now my fren hv xiao Y , xiao L, xiao T . they is my SMKSD1 fren . now i meet them more of my old fren . i have this 3 best fren i feel so happy is this swwet moment . The sweet moment have we in scl , outdoor, indoor, anyway we are best fren forever right?!
Ofc not just they 3 , still have Alicia, Celine,Ko sin, Yuen xi, and Sook yee and other boys la. But sometime we will scold or hate other fren la. cant say it out . sometime we will just angry each other and sometime will take care of each other . We are best fren right yee, ting, ling?! i really hope we all are best fren and forever . I can help each other if i can help , but sometime pls forgive about me at anything happend if i make u hurt. I really hope like this . WEALL ARE ZIE MUI right?!
My scl is a beautiful place to me to study it.
I will show it to u all next time . ^^enjoy ooo
BEST FRIEND FOREVER
XIAO Y
XIAO T
XIAO L
XIAO S