tuition english only.... hehe pro leh.....beatiful leh.... hehe.....
haiz.... i have go day care today so sienx leh. u know?? there is a kid place . but i cant dont go there , cos my maid gone liao so i need to go. my other kakak gt come my house and clear up my home , but mom say this is the change to go lean , cos the day care teacher is also handmastress , she is a canada ppl , she told me i can go canada . WA...... dont jk lo.... i dont wan go. but i just wan go for visit only la. =.=lll the pic is at the day care .........and this is i waniting my sis back home.... so lonely..........haiz.............................................. is my life la..... NTH TO SAY .....
tuition english only.... hehe pro leh.....beatiful leh.... hehe.....
haiz.... i have go day care today so sienx leh. u know?? there is a kid place . but i cant dont go there , cos my maid gone liao so i need to go. my other kakak gt come my house and clear up my home , but mom say this is the change to go lean , cos the day care teacher is also handmastress , she is a canada ppl , she told me i can go canada . WA...... dont jk lo.... i dont wan go. but i just wan go for visit only la. =.=lll the pic is at the day care .........and this is i waniting my sis back home.... so lonely..........haiz.............................................. is my life la..... NTH TO SAY .....
Hello girls from kl and boys from kl. I am Amanda from sri damansara and I eat bunnies for breakfast.
But I guess you still love me anyhow. My alien friends in KL think I'm weird but if you think about it, I'm perfectly fine!
I'm a high-jumper: I jump to the Moon I'm a long-jumper: I do visit planet Earth sometimes I'm a sprinter: I make laps around my home planet I'm a swimmer: I swim through the stars of space. I'm a sailor: I sail across the twilight skies