I Scream, I Shout, I Make It Loud

    Entries Profile Tagboard Links My Gallery
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 // 5:57 AM
    FB


    this day , morning eat bearkfast . and still stay at home ply fb.

    this is coffee or tea?? you guess.......haha, not coffee, is red tea add some milk./. u have a try too


    haha, fb game [restaurant city] is good to ply.



    my restaurant .... haha, many ppl eating oo.

    now is dec already , my house is start design the chrismas tree..... haiz... every year also the same way to calebrate this chrismas. This time i hope can go one world hotel to calebrate with my family and count down. If i g, i will take more pic of the firework. hehe . coming soon oo..... I so love this year dec, cos i have tuition and can saw my myfren and study with me together and happy always , this time i really find the right teacher , she is my form 2 tuition teacher, but she just teach antill form 3. Next year i form 3 , PMR is near by me . =s scare... scare......


    =s


    =s


    =s



    I hope next year de PMR student gembateh oo..... get score A .


    =p


    =l


    =d


    =)


    =b


    =q


    ^v^



    Back to the top, baby.






    I Love You :D