I Scream, I Shout, I Make It Loud

    Entries Profile Tagboard Links My Gallery
    Sunday, January 31, 2010 // 10:54 PM
    HATE MY SCL

    Hi all reader , i today surpass fish .......fish 到。。。 我妈妈都不认得。。。swt 到.... today my morning sure gt assembly so, they will say class yang paling besih de right??? I everytime also didn't sing the scl song and negaraku and the selangor song...... But today dont know y? the MH Puan.Azlina dont know 发么神经。。。。come to form 3 here and scold .... say y dont sing ?? and pull my next class de girl hair... walau dont know how pain is it??SH 到。。then my hand never put at my side. i put in fornt ma... she also scold ... bit my hand oo.. MAKAI ... hate her....DIU
    And then never mind, bit only ma..... my fren also she smile also bit oo.... zadao.....
    A few time has gone....
    NOW ....
    puple is me
    blue is the teacher
    black is my fren[alicia]
    Teacher:"kelas yang paling kotor ......ialah........
    Me:"sure is 5 gigih de la...."
    Alicia:" ya la..... dont diu him la..." and we jz talk talk talk......
    Teacher:"3 YAKIN"
    Me:"DIU LO......WAN DIE AH.....MH......SH.......JB
    Alicia:" WAH .........LAN DIU.........SOHAI DE MEH??? 3YAKIN BO KO NANG DE LA.......
    Teacher :" SEMUA MURID 3 YAKIN BEDIRI..........SEKARANG.....
    ME:" WAN DIE LO........ I DONT WAN LEH..... SO FISH DE LEH.........HELP ME.....
    Alicia :" OK LO....... BEDIRI LO.......怕你妈妈骂啊?? 妈海。。。。。
    SO...... WE ALL 3 YAKIN DE PPL STAND UP EDI LO...... FISH DAO.... THW WHOLE SCL DE PPL ALSO SEE US LEH ..................... AHHHHHH........ HATE THE DULAN P.A
    MY SCL IS A FUXKING PLACE.....HATE IT..........
    PAISIEH SO MANY [RED WORD]

    Back to the top, baby.






    I Love You :D