Friday, January 22, 2010 // 5:09 AM
[♥] + x = ??
Hi all, i so boring at this year....... i nothing to say and nothing to do . I hv 5 thing to annoyed..... sigh.....o_o
Frist is about ppl.
Second is also about ppl
Third is also ppl
Fourth is about family .
Fifth is PMR .....>< [this is the most important]
-
-
but now .... i feel i have not the heart and study...i also know i am a stupid ppl in my class.....
T.T i didn't miss myself....feel sorry to myself
Now i still dont know think of something in the heart and now must what is to be done><>
Perhaps i shout out can to let myself happy a while....
NOW WHAT CAN I DO????
GOD ..... CAN U TELL ME???
NOW I LOVE MY LIFE OR WANTED TO HATE MY LIFE??????
NOW THE FULL BRAINS HAVE GOT ONLY QUESTION MARK.....
LOVE OR HATE????

one drop of my tears, is drop of my blood.....
Notes: It is not a dream, cos u're right in front of me..♥
Back to the top, baby.